Service & Repair
Texas Custom Trailers employees have more than 50 combined years in trailer service & repair experience!
Texas Custom Trailers is a full-service trailer shop specializing in flatbed, utility, car hauler, cargo, livestock and horse trailers as well as heavy haulers, containers, specialized oilfield equipment and much more.
In addition to everyday maintenance and body work, we also perform aluminum and steel welding along with custom fabrications. We are capable of most any minor or major trailer repair… No job is too small or too big!
If you have specialized equipment needing fabrication, please give us a call to discuss your special needs. We have performed custom modifications on trailers as simple as pull-behinds and as complex as an oversized oilfield trailer.
Our pledge to you is that we will get your equipment on the road again as quickly as possible with quality repairs and excellent customer service. We have the facility to accommodate all of your service & repair needs.
- Aluminum and Steel Welding
- Axle Repairs and Replacements
- Brake Work
- Custom Trailer Modifications
- Decal Installation and Removal
- D-Ring and E-Track Installations
- Floor Repairs
- Hitch Installation
- Landing Gear Repairs and Maintenance
- Light Repairs
- Painting and Sandblasting
- Plug Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Side Door Repairs and Replacements
- Stake Pocket and Rub Rail Repairs
- Suspension Repairs and Replacements
- Swing Door Repairs and Replacements
- Tool box Installation and Repairs
- Trailer Parts
- Truck Accessories
- Vent Installations
- Wheel Seals
- Wiring Repair
Do-It-Yourself Trailer Wiring