LeeAgra: D.O.T. 500 Diesel Fuel Trailer
Texas Custom Trailers is pleased to offer safe & strong Diesel Fuel Trailers from LeeAgra.
- Circular Design
Unlike square tanks round tanks distribute the stress of surging diesel evenly around the tank.
- Rounded Dished Ends
During starts and stops diesel fuel rolls up the ends instead surging forward and back reducing stress on the tank, trailer and tow vehicle.
A heavy-duty roll cage protects the fuel pump and inlet valve in the event of a rollover.
- Highway Ready
Constructed to meet D.O.T. structural requirements for Class 3 combustible materials. Ideal tongue weight makes towing a breeze.
- Rigid Trailer Frame
Heavy duty 2 in. x 3 in. tubular trailer frame withstands the toughest conditions on any job-site and over the road.
- Interior Baffle
Inside the tank, a vertical plate keeps the motion of the fuel to a minimum.
- Strategic Welding
The seams of the dished ends are offset and the tank is attached to the frame with a recessed ten gauge reinforced saddle. Together these decrease stress points at the ends and increase stability during transport.
- Rear Bumper
The rear bumper protects the tank during a rear collision and provides a sturdy platform for accessing the fuel nozzle.
- Tread Plate Fenders
Heavy duty fenders protect the tires during transport and give a sturdy platform for servicing the fuel pump.
- Highly Visible
The wide trailer and high tank are visible behind standard tow vehicles increasing safety while backing.
- Powder Coating
The powder coated finish creates a durable long-lasting high-quality finish.
- Tank made of 10 Ga. steel with baffle
- Superior round design
- Rochester fuel gauge
- Vented filler cap
- Particle and water filter
- Placard holders
- Placards are displayed on all four sides of tank
- 7,000 lb G.V.W.R.
- Two 3,500 lb Dexter Torflex®Axles
- Forward self-adjusting electric brakes (both axles) and breakaway switch
- 15″ steel wheels
- Tires: 205-75R15 (or equivalent)
- Chrome hub caps
- Five (5) year limited warranty
HOSE REEL OPTION
- 12 volt 20 GPM fuel pump
- 1/4 hp, 12 volt DC motor
- Built-in check valve, bypass valve and thermal expansion valve
- 1″ diameter, 12′ hose and 1″ manual nozzle
- Pump may be padlocked
- Corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe
- Explosion-proof permanent magnet motor
- Thermal overload protection
- 30-minute duty cycle/not for continuous operation
- Ball bearing construction, no lubrication required
- Machined carbon vanes
- 2″ threaded base for tank openings
- UL/cUL listed motor
- Rain proof
- Reelcraft® Hose Reel w/ 1″ Plumbing & 25′ Hose for 20 GPM Setup
||Reelcraft® Hose Reel w/ 1″ Plumbing & 25′ Hose for 20 GPM Setup
||GPI Digital Meter, 1″ NPT Added to Any Diesel Tank Trailer
||Tuthill Digital Meter, 1″ Added to 12 V Pump System
||Tuthill Mechanical Meter, 1″ Added to 12 V Pump System
- Capacity: 500 gallons
- Pump: 12 Volt, 20 GPM
- 4 placards included
- Dry weight: 1878 lb
Request More InformationAsk us about the LeeAgra: D.O.T. 500 Diesel Fuel Trailer