Sage Oil Vac: 20230 Lube Skid
At less than 50 inches wide, Lube Skids fit in the bed of most pickup trucks, service bodies and mechanic’s trucks. Forklift guides allow for easy loading and unloading of the Lube Skid when it needs to be left at a job site or the mobile oil change truck is needed for another use.
Lube Skids are available with multiple tank sizes and configurations. Lube Skids may be equipped with an air compressor or can use an existing air source.
*V Models are configured to work with a pre-existing air source. They do not have an on-board air compressor.
Additional Standards Include:
- (1) 30 gallon used fluid tank
- (1) 30 gallon new fluid tank
- 3.5 CFM compressor driven by 1.3 HP electric start Gas engine
- Used Filter Receptacle
- Barrel Straw for vacuuming new oil
- (1) ¾" x 25' used oil hose on spring retractable reel
- (1) 1/2" x 25' new oil hose on spring retractable reel
- ¾” cam and groove fittings on used oil hose
- ½” flush face on new product hose
- (1) Digital handheld meter
- 3/8" x 25' air hose included
- Width: 46 in / (1.17 m)
- Length: 33.5 in / (0.85 m)
- Height: 42 in / (1.07 m)
- Empty weight: 500 lbs / (227 kg)
- Maximum operating weight: 938 lbs / (425 kg)